The Book Club is the essential classroom and home reading comprehension app for kids 4-12 years old.
- Built with children, parents, and teachers in mind.
- Reporting for teachers or parents to track a child’s progress.
- Hundreds of animated stories from Albert Whitman & Company.
- Games, activities, and awards provide children with a fun learning experience.
- Aligned to school standards and reading comprehension strategies.
- Includes award winning children’s books.
- Introduce children to books with read aloud or read along options.
- Read beloved children’s series The Boxcar Children, Great Big Feelings, Zapato Power,The Way I Feel, A Dog’s Day, and more.
- Focused on children from 4 to 12 years old.
- Available for household subscriptions and school licensing.
WHAT MAKES ALBERT WHITMAN & CO. STORIES SPECIAL
Albert Whitman & Company (AWC) was founded more than a century ago with a simple goal:make good books that kids want to read. Today, AWC continues this tradition, guided by a deeper mission to create stories that also educate and empower children.
AWC’s stories create a safe space for kids to learn about themselves and their communities. Promoting empathy, inclusion, and personal responsibility. Helping children become global citizens, ones who seek to understand themselves and the world around them. AWC believes that putting the right story in the right hands, can inspire the next generation to make the future brighter for everyone.